This training can provide information to all parts of the technical and commercial disciplines in order to understand the theory and methods used to measure the economic value of oil and gas. In the implementation of this training will be revealed fundamental aspects of upstream petroleum economy. In addition, the training will also be disclosed and discussed in detail about the analysis of financial risk (economic oil and gas). Expected from, the participants will build an economic model, enter data relevant cash flows for the project case studies and scenarios.
2. The purpose of the exploitation of Oil and Gas industry
3. Obstacles: The physical properties of rocks, the physical properties of reservoir fluids, flow rate and production settings, the energy reservoir, the technology chosen, etc.
4. Consideration of the technical aspects:
- calculation of reserves
- estimated production rate and well service
- work over and well deepening
- engineering borehole, pressure Maintenace and well stimulation.
- Investment costs and operating costs
- concept of time value of money
- acceleration of projects;
- profit indicator, POT, NPV, PIR and ROR.
- Decline curve and dcline rate
- exponential decline curve
- determination of the rate of QoL and economic boundaries.
- Production sharing contract (PSC, JOB, JOA, TAC, EOR)
- Cash flow: Gross revenue, CR and FTP, sharing, tax and investment, operation cost and net income, discounted cash flow, economic indicators
5. Consideration of economic aspects
6. Forcasting of oil and gas production
Pelatihan ini sangat tepat diikuti oleh karyawan di bagian keuangan,risk management, financial analyst dalam sebuah perusahaan oil and gas
Presentation; Discussion; Case Study;Evaluation; Pre test & Post Test
- 23-25 Februari 2016
- 29-31 Maret 2016
- 26-28 April 2016
- 31-2 Juni 2016
- 26-28 Juli 2016
- 30-1 September 2016
- 27-29 September 2016
- 25-27 Oktober 2016
- 22-24 November 2016
- 20-22 Desember 2016
Yogyakarta >> IDR 7.000.000,-(Non-Residential)|Minimal kuota 3 peserta
*Luar Kota Yogyakarta >> IDR 9.000.000,-(Non-Residential)|Minimal kuota 4-5 peserta
Hotel Berbintang; Sertifikat Training; Training Kit; Modul (Hard Copy + Soft Copy); 1x Lunch dan 2x Coffe Break; Souvenir; Transportasi Antar Jemput (minimal 2 orang dari perusahaan yang sama)